Monday, November 9, 2009

Holiday Rock Music!

This came across our desk here at Lamocu from one of our LinkedIn Groups, The Music Industry Forum. We thought it might be of interest to many of our followers. It was submitted by:
Mark Allan Wolfe
Studio Musician / Songwriter / Composer / m_wolfe@rocketmail.com, on Nov. 9 early this AM.

ORIGINAL HOLIDAY ROCK MUSIC

I have several excellent ORIGINAL HOLIDAY ROCK MUSIC, as well as nearly 600 other songs and instrumentals in my music catalog. My catalog is made of of several different styles and genres, from contemporary rock and pop styles to some specialty styles. Licensed easily, no hassles,only one owner, and very unique. Some samples are available for listening on my website at www.markallanwolfe.com or my LinkedIn page or anywhere else online. Enjoy and share the love

Mark Allan Wolfe www.markallanwolfe.com
*********************************************
Thanks Mark, we're glad to pass this information along.

No comments: