Monday, November 30, 2009

GRAY


Today is gray. Not much more that you can really say about it, it's gray. People ask what's the weather like there and all you can say is "gray". Is it a weather condition, not really...but yet there is no other reasonable description. You're kind of in limbo between all the other weather conditions---is it going to do something? Certainly, but what you're not sure of, so it's gray.




Now the color and condition is what you make of it. You could let it effect your state of mind which would be catastrophic, or you can go with it. Letting yourself drift into limbo is unproductive and sometimes damaging so you must keep your focus. I choose to look upon this condition and imagine I'm in merry old England, involved in some mystery and my creative juices begin to flow again. With my creativity in gear I can now concentrate on my business and my life. It's a simple exercise that works for me, but not always simple to do.




How are you allowing "outside" conditions effect you? Have a blessed day now, make the most of it. Signing off here in Michigan...where it's GRAY. Until next time...stay tuned.




No comments: