Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Web Site Launches

Today I did a presentation in front my BBB networking group (ask me sometime what BBB stands for) and gave a tour of our new web site. It's still developing in many ways but people can see where were going.

We also unveiled our first DVD package today and like the site, its still developing as well. But also like the site, I think people have a clearer idea of what our goals are. Got good news on the company truck today and just can't say enough good things about LaFontaine! So I won't try in this limited space---but I would if I could :)

One last reminder, this Saturday I will be making a fool of myself doing improv with professionals. There should be some magical moments of humiliation that you will be able to hold over me for years on this night. But only if you come, you have to come. We want to bring comedy to this area on regular basis, but we need numbers to make it happen. So come and laugh with us, enjoy your Saturday night out.

Performances @ The Well for April, 2011 is this Saturday @ 7:30 pm featuring Darnell Anderson's Loozapalolla comedy show. Darnell and his friends do one set of standup and one set of improv. Tickets as always are $10 and this month's fundraising group is Pinckney Football. Showtime is 7:30 pm, doors will open at 7---hope to see you there. Stay tuned.

No comments: