Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tomorrow, a day of thanks...

We're taking the day off  tomorrow to do our annual celebration of Eric Clapton (wish it was Pete Townsend) and in doing so we will be reflecting and giving thanks for all the opportunities God has given us.   Yes, tomorrow will be a day of reflection, remembrance, planning, and being thankful.

For all of you who gave us a chance, this blog is for you :)   The Five Man Electrical Band said it best:
when they passed around the plate at the end of it all and didn't have a penny to give...
     "....so I got me a pen and paper, and made me my own little sign.   I said thank you Lord for thinking about me, I'm alive and doing fine---Whoa, signs signs everywhere is signs..."   For all of us here at Lamocu, this song says it all.  

That said, please don't forget about April 21st.   We'll have developments on Jam For Vets next Monday.
Until next time, keep your stick on the ice and stay tuned

1 comment:

DNAteam said...

Right On Brother...and By the way Happy B-Day to my best friend too