Friday, July 1, 2011

Shocking News!

Preparing for our celebration on July 16th.
Watch for upcoming details!





NOW FOR SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS & OBSERVATIONS


Recently through networking I have been involved with a couple disturbing discussions. Sharing them here just to "air" them out, get them out our mind and clear our thought process.


One topic was how the Muslims are successfully reinvesting funds in American culture. It was said that if we knew "half" of what was going on we would be amazed. Did we want to know more? Possibly...then it got onto the Muslims avoidance of pork. What's the connection we wondered...well apparently since we can't be totally sure of where Muslim money is going, it was recommended that we wipe all of our money in bacon so that when the money does eventually get in the hands of a Muslim, it will be tainted and unholy to them...Interesting.

At this point I needed another drink. I already had one but, it didn't seem strong enough, actually it seemed too strong, so I switched to water.

I had not walked five feet before I bumped into a conversation on the latest artificial sweetner. I had already heard bad things about this product, and for years have avoided artificial sweetners myself but there was new news...it was revealed that the chemical makeup of this sweetner was VERY similar to that of Agent Orange.
I then chugged my water and went back to my drink.

It is at times like this that I am glad I get lost in Rock & Roll. Despite what you hear out there folks, have a safe and happy Fourth of July. Forget the negative and celebrate all that is great about this country, who we are and how we got here. Until next time, keep your stick on the ice and stay tuned.

No comments: