Friday, May 6, 2011

Contest Update!

Someone mentioned that this really wasn't a contest because there is no prize. I thought about it, ran it through some people and came to the conclusion that Yes, there is no prize! Now that has been said (lol) I wanted to address something that I am sure has been on everyone's mind..."what do we do for Lead Singer?" Good question. Some bands the lead singer is also the Lead Guitarist or play some other instrument and that puts them in two catagories. In cases like that you may end up with more than one playing that particular instrument or two singers. The crossover is unavoidable, don't lose sleep over it. Actually if you think about it for more that 30 seconds blood will come out your nose. But the bigger question we have gotten is "Can we have a male and female lead singer in our band?" Of course you can! That's what makes it your all-time fantasy band.

The Picture of Linda here is because we were "thinking" of female lead singers and, well this image from 1978 came up. So stay tuned for more on the horizon.

2 comments:

David Gibbons Jr. said...

Well I'm late to the game so to start my picks for bass are 1) Geddy Lee
2) Mark Anthony and 3) Dusty Hill and the winner is....Dusty Hill of ZZ Top mainly cause I've been in a "Bluesy" mood of late. As for lead singers I'll have to think on that for a day or two.
But I'm thinking "old school" so be forwarned

David Gibbons Jr. said...

Ok I'm not gonna make you wait...1) Cab Calloway 2)Frank Sinatra and 3) Barbra Mandell...............Now I'll let you think about them