Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Let's Rock!

The new year is fast approaching and there are SO many new and exciting things to do both in work and recreation! I almost don't have time for my milk and cookies at the end of the day. Sadly, my waist line seems to find a way :)

The official web site should be done shortly, actually I think they're waiting for some info from us to finish. That said, that should be our goal during the slow holiday season. Probably won't happen until all the eggnog is gone though :)

Bill Welsh, our old friend from Flannel Nation Records has opened a guitar store in South Lyon. How cool is that? Went to the Grand Opening last week and it was great. If my schedule holds up I plan on stopping by today or tomorrow. The place is called BT's is right on Lafayette/Pontiac Trail heading into downtown, within walking distance to the Lyon Cantina. I'd give you the number but it's hard to see anyways :) 557, 575...somewhere in there probably should have looking it up before writing this post but hey, I write with feeling and I just wanted to write about Bill a couple minutes ago---lol.

Well, have to go now, much to do and see. Look for more posts giving updates to our progress in the next few days AND the return of our All Star band contest. Until then keep your stick on the ice and stay tuned!

No comments: