Thursday, November 13, 2008

Veterans Day Show

This past Tuesday was very special, performed at the in-service the Brighton Library held for it's workers. The library was closed for Veteran's Day but there was still a lot of activity there.

I was invited to speak and perform at the in-service luncheon. It was a great experience, I hope they enjoyed my presentation as much as I enjoyed them. On the road right now, but when I get stationary again I want to send out some special "thank you's" for this day.

But I'll leave you with this thought, the Brighton Library's staff is a just a great bunch of people to be associated with. If you're not a card carrying member, join. And if you're a business, they're a resource you can't pass up. Stop by and see all the things the library can do for you.

More later, thanks for reading along.

No comments: